Wednesday, February 10, 2010

sweet heart (kinda)

So Monday afternoon I came across an easy (so I thought) recipe for the cutest Whoopie Pies at one of my favorite food blogs, Annie's Eats. I was so anxious to go home and try the 'Red Velvet Whoopie Pies' recipe for myself and hunni. Everything was going along great until I came to the pipping part (fml) lol it was harder then i thought, my hearts didn't look nothing like Annie's :\ but still they were so GOOOD lol I love red velvet anything and I was just so impressed with myself that the taste was so yummy!! I had to stop myself after the 3rd and the center is beyond yummy... The hearts weren't so bad lol they just don't look like Annie's and I guess that's ok lol If you want to try your own Red Velvet Whoopie Pies check out Annie's Eats for the recipe and directions! TRY IT!

 
 

7 love notes:

Sabrina said...

Those are so cute! I will definitely have to try this recipe out.

-Sabrina

Mercedes said...

I love baking. I wish I was good at it :/

Amy Renee said...

WAY cute! OH MY GOSH!!! I so need to try these!

briana said...

Send me some por favor! :)

Jayka said...

lmao... the end product looks yummy but giRRL that picture with them piped out... lol it so looks like those fake poop things. lmao

sorry i am so immature and think poop is funny.

but like i said, end product = yum

Elizabeth said...

they look yummy!

superduperkya said...

OMG these are so cute! i wish you could bake for me! lol.

<3