Friday, February 12, 2010

Smile Friday!

fill-in-the-blank edition

I found this amazing tag on bacwoods fern, thought it was a great thing to do for SMILE FRIDAY! So don't be lame, FILL ER' IN! Go over to the little things we do and Join the fun!!! & most importantly S.M.I.L.E! Happy Friday! psst, two days to John Legend!! :D

1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, love & happiness, enjoying and celebrating 'our' love! (& of course John Legend! lol)

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is, Jerry Springer! My sister records them for me, not lie. *bows head* lmao

3. I am most proud of, being a happy, healthy, successfully, *single mommy of an amazing 3 year old little boy!

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be, baby doll dress with legging, preferable black with a bow & accessories please! :D

5. People are, the root to happiness not things! We have to find the ones that treat us right and keep them and lose the ones that don't!

6. I would rather have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.

7. I love my man more than cooked food!♥




It's Friday, smile & be happy!



fill-er-in; Bri, Keys, Jessy, Elizabeth, Madi Rose, Mara, and Shade

8 love notes:

Kara said...

Hi LaLa! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I love yours. Super cute and fun, and your little boy is PRECIOUS! Go you with your stylish single-mom self!

Miss.Fortune said...

cuuuute!
and i soo agree with #6

Elizabeth said...

oh love. your blog always fills me with joy! you are such a happy person :)

have a wonderful weekend/valentines day ;)

Briana said...

I love your smile fridays! :)

yoli said...

lovely blog!

wichser studio said...

hello there! come check out the winners to the giveaway on my blog =)

my name is lauren. said...

hi!

just wanted to stop by and say so glad you linked up and filled in the blanks this week! you've got a sweet blog and your little boy is SO stinking cute! like... ridiculously so.

hope you had a lovely v-day!

xo
{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Darling Nikky said...

hope u had a great v-day girliiee!