Friday, February 05, 2010

Smile Friday

Survey Edition!

tagged by the beautiful and talented Ms. Shade of eighty-vii

ME A-Z


A - AVAILABLE: NOPE! Taken mind, body, & spirit!
B - BIRTHDAY: tee best day ever, JULY 14th!!
C - CRUSHING ON: D. Fish! (& my own man of course lmao)
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Decaf Coffee with Vanilla Cream (7eleven)
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Aaron
F - FAVORITE SONG : currently, ALICIA KEYS Ft. B - PUT IT IN A LOVE SONG
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Worms
H - HOMETOWN: Paramount, CA
I - IN LOVE WITH: Aaron Washington♥
J - JUGGLE: not at this time!
K - KILLED SOMEONE: like I would admit that here.. smh
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: sadly, only to Vegas
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Strawberry
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Four beautiful Sisters
O - ONE WISH: Talk to my mom one last time..
P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: Debbie
R - REASON TO SMILE: any day above ground is a reason to smile, life is good!
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: (now playing) ALICIA KEYS Ft. B - PUT IT IN A LOVE SONG lol
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 5:00 am (get like me!)
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Skin Tone
W - WORST HABIT: Not saying "NO"
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: 7 or 8
Y - YOYOS: not so much but Exavier knows how!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: CANCER, yes I know it explains everything lol

Smile and Survey it up people, I tag:
Jessy of The Giant Typo
Elizabeth of Simply Bee
Jasmine of sheiswinterwest
Bri of briunscripted
Keyshia of keys
Celeste of wanderlust

Smile it's Friday!!

5 love notes:

Cat said...

thanks for your good vibes for my friend! Cute blog!! I'm a new follower!

xo,
Cat

Shadé said...

Lol. I didn't think anyone would do this..Cool =]

KEYS said...

ohh i'm about to do this!
i like that alicia keys song haha!
and waking up at 5AM is INSANE!

Miss.Fortune said...

i have a bad habit of NOT sayin NO too..ugh!

but i absolutely loved A!
MIND BODY and SOUL!
i know thats right

Elizabeth said...

thanks for the tag love, and i'm really sorry about your mom :/