Monday, February 01, 2010

Rabbit Rabbit


"I can't change the direction of the wind,
but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."


It's always nice to start off a NEW month with a positive attitude and with great energy KNOWING that you are going to have a fabulous month! Thinking it, is everything, our minds are more powerful then we think. I'm really trying to set a, realistic goal, each month that will challenge myself and make 'ME' better. In the mist of doing this I'm going to tag 5 fellow bloggers to take on the "Monthly Goal Challenge"

All you need to do is set 2 realistic goals you want to meet by the end of month, the goals can be anything, anything that will make you a better person or feel better about yourself and life! Once you've done so Tag 5 other friends and so on. Don't forget to Blog about your goal and if you accomplished it at the end of the month.
Goal #1. Start and complete the 29 day challenge!
Goal #2. Start taking walks after work (at least 3 times a week)

I tag:
Elizabeth of Simply Bee
Jasmine of sheiswinterwest
Jessy of The Giant Typo
Briana of bri. unscripted
Madi Rose of shortshortsandsunshine

HAVE FUN!!

4 love notes:

Reggie said...

LA LA!!!!! I MISSS YOOOOOUUUU!!!!!

briana said...

SO can I just say how much I LOVE this! & I cant wait to get started! I do a little "to do" list every week and usually accomplish everything on the list, but with this I can try to accomplish even BIGGER goals for every month! love this! thanks for tagging me :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll get on it as soon as i can :)

Jessy Taylor said...

YAY! I love when I get tagged it makes me feel special, and this is an awesome one!