Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pancakes, Shrimp, & John

I got just what I wanted for Valentines day, the best VDAY in my heart's history! I am truly blessed to have wonderful people in my life that make me feel so good about myself, it's nice to be loved! As I mentioned in the other post I didn't get to sleep until 4:30am Sunday morning because I was up getting ready for VDAY!! Well I didn't get much sleep at all because Exavier woke up at 8:00 and well, once they are up they are up and ready to go! lol So I got up and started breakfast, on the menu, banana nut pancakes! Can I just say this is one of my favorite things I've made from scratch, they came out so delicious!!! My hunnie and Exavier loved them (Ex loves his pancakes) After breakfast I gave Aaron his gifts, I bought him some clothes and made him a book and all the goodies in a basket that I posted already. (I'll post the book later) Needless to say he was so happy and loved everything. He got me beautiful flowers, a big (so cute) fluffy teddy bear (which i LOVE) and of course the gift of John Legend! :D For dinner I made pesto shrimp pasta and Italian cheese bread! (YUM!) After dinner we headed over to Indio (almost 2 hours away, UGH!) But JL is and was soooo worth it! Plus me and the boo had a singing fest all the way there lol Let me just say John Legend put on a hell of a show, amazing!!!!!!!!! I love him even more (if that's even possible) He sang my FAVORITE song, I love you, love, I cried. It was so beautiful, that sound is so me!! The whole day and night was one of the best times in my life and definitely thee BEST Valentine's Day I've ever had. Ok I'm done bragging lol I just hope all my beautiful readers had a lovely valentine's day as well weather it was with a significant other or with the ones you love most, I just hope you spent it in love! ox

8 love notes:

KEYS said...

aww how cute is this?
i'm glad you had a really good time! you and your bf are superrrr cuteee! and girll you make me hungry everytime i come to your blog! the food always looks way too good!

Briana said...

Sounds like you had an amazing weekend! I would love to see John Legend live you lucky girl!

Madi Rose said...

thanks so much for you comment on my blog . that was nice :)
and i love love banana pancakes oh my. they remind me of jack johnson :)
im glad your valentines day was so fun!!

Elizabeth said...

everything looks amazing! i love shrimp! how was the concert?

Jessica Druck said...

at first i thought it was going to be a post on pancakes with shrimp on them. I almost lost my breakfast....glad it was this..haha..

http://jessicadruck.blogspot.com

Brittni said...

That sounds like a GREAT valentines day. I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Love your blog and all the great entry's :)

Darling Nikky said...

yay! im happ you had such a great vday! your pancakes look deelish! i keep lookin at em! you are quite the chef!

sheiswinterwest said...

I'm so happy you enjoyed your valentines day!! The food looks yummy as always! I'm taking you up on teaching me how to cook my future husband will thank you lol. & I would love to visit cali that would be super fun. I just might have to make my way there this summer :-)