Monday, February 01, 2010

Monday Morning!

Good Morning all! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. My internet was down all weekend :\ I hate when that happens because I use the weekend to read up on my favorite blogs. Now I feel so far behind! blah! So being that I had all the extra time (not being online) I got a lot of things done (but not everything on my weekend check list) Saturday I spent most of the day doing crafts with Ex and doing some random shopping (mostly thrift stores and the dollar store)Saturday night Aaron and I watch Julie & Julia, OMG! I'm so glad we bought the movie, it's so adorable and inspirational. I absolutely loved it! If you haven't seen it, YOU MUST do so! Sunday morning (cooking day) woke up and started making breakfast, I made blueberry pancakes (that were really blue! lol) but so yummy. I also made biscuits and gravy from scratch, I used a non-chicken both it turned out so GOOD! I was proud! lol I also made some fresh cantaloupe juice! For lunch/dinner I made ceviche with crab and shrimp, Aaron was so happy, I stuffed the ceviche in avocados and also made home made tostada shells. Later that night while I made simple peanut butter cookies for scratch I added some chocolate chips so it would taste more like a peanut butter cup! :) Eating cookies we watched, Nothing like the Holidays with Elizabeth Peña whom I LOVE also starring, Alfred Molina, Jay Hernandez, John Leguizamo, Luis Guzmán, and Debra Messing. This film is like the Latin version of This Christmas or Home for the Holidays. I loved it! That was pretty much my weekend? How was everyone else's? I can't believe it's the 1st, man time is just flying by... But I am really hyped about this month, it's going to be a great one! :) Happy Monday to everyone hope you have a beautiful week!

I'll leave you with some pictures from my weekend, ENJOY! ♥


3 love notes:

Reggie said...

Those cookies look soooo good!

MC said...

Yummy everything looks really good!

Elizabeth said...

everything looks so yummy! i wished i lived with you. too bad your internet was down, i feel bad when mines is!

have a nice week ahead of you!