Monday, February 22, 2010

a full house

My Saturday was jammed pack, with goodness! So unexpected to have such a house full BUT it was so great and made me realize that I need to do this, much, much more often! I had already told a girlfriend of mine that I would babysit her 3 kids so her and her husband could go to a play. Then it turned out one of my sister's (who is in the military) had to go to her base for the weekend so I said I would take my niece for the weekend. So that made it for a total of 5 kids (including my own)I thought by doing this I would prove to myself that I was cool with just ONE. lol Little did I know that, it only made me realize that I want more! haha Go figure! Don't get my wrong having all of them was work and I was mad exhausted afterward but omgosh it just felt so good and made me so happy to have all those little bodies running around and being able to play with them, it just reminded me why I wanted so many in the beginning lol it's a lot of work having children but it's so worth it!! I had a blast!

Originally Saturday was suppose to be our "sister dinner" night but being that things came up for some of my sisters, CeCe still came over and we were later joined by my other sister Maria and her friend Rosie came along too. We prepared dinner *VEGAN FRIENDLY* of course. It was just so awesome having all those bodies in my kitchen, cooking, laughing, having a good time!! I also purchased a new *used* refrigerator that my friend Tony agreed to pick up for me since he is pretty much the only person I know with a truck who is nice enough to do something like that for me even tho he and my sister (Maria) are no longer a couple. I love him still! Anyway he came over and I invited him to stay for dinner, so that made a total of 11 bodies (including Aaron and I) in my little apartment and I loved it! We had such an amazing time and I couldn't believe I haven't been this more often.
After dinner the boys bought in my new *used* fridge and it was quite the process lol But we got it in and I love it, it's huge, CeCe fits inside hahaha door closes and everything lmao Needless to say my Saturday was amazing and filled with laughter and love, why can't every day be this way?!? I'm looking forward to many MORE dinner parties and moments like these, just random unexpected, fun! So if you are in are part of town please come over Aaron and I would love to have the campany! ox
Now tell me about your Saturday...

5 love notes:

cece said...

I had the best day lala face love you so so much and cant wait for the next dinner party xoxoxxo!

love cece face!!

KEYS said...

awww everything looks so fun and good! i need ot make a trip to your house :] to bad im like half way aroudn the world bwaha. i want kids too and being with my nieces just make me want them more! how many do you want in total?

Jayka said...

i wish i was close by so i could come over for a dinner party!

Elizabeth said...

awe, i also wish i was close to family. glad you had fun!!!

sheiswinterwest said...

the food looks yummy what exactly is it though? it looked like you enjoyed yourself i wish i lived near you i would visit all the time. :-)