Friday, February 19, 2010

FINALLY!

Well you guessed it, I changed my blog *again* lol I warned you I wasn't satisfied, so that's why lack of post haha I get so frustrated when I can't make-up my mind or get what I want into *html* but I finally got it, colors, ideas, theme and all! I'm happy! :D I'm Satisfied! (for now and then I'll get bored with it and want something new) lol But right now I'm in blog lust with it! && currently play my favorite song, 'Nothin on You' by B.o.B who on a side note will be performing here at the colleges (my job) on 03.05 still considering going. Will see. I just love him! But really I just love this song!! So I will be working on my very First give away, I've been thinking of lots of ideas and I'm excited about it. I will give lots of details soon! & Still if you have any ideas please share them! Again and Always thank you for reading and following along! Have a great weekend! ox.

5 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

I like it a lot!

sheiswinterwest said...

i'm gonna have to hire you to fix my blog up when you have time because i can't hardly even attempt to do what you be doing to your layouts I'm jealous :-/ lol

Briana said...

I love it!!! It suits you very well and the colors are so nice!

Jasmine Rachelle said...

i like it. :D

Miss.Fortune said...

you always have the best layouts