Friday, February 26, 2010

Fill'er Up

1. When I'm nervous I say "um" or "and" a lot!

2. My favorite item in my closet is my D. Fish Jersey! GO LAKERS!!

3. Watching trashy reality TV is good for your spirit, makes you realize your life ain't so bad after-all hahaha

4. My favorite childhood memory is having a water fight in the house with all my sister AND MOM!! One of the best times in my life!

5. Something you may not know about me is

6. A true friend is never too far or too busy to cheer you up when you've had the worst day or make you laugh when you can't even smile, holds your hair while you puke, never lets you wear white after labor day, tells you the truth about a night you can't even remember, and never thinks twice about someone you've already been with.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is l.o.v.e

Ladies and Gentlemen FILL'ER In
http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/

8 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

this was pretty cool, i also say um a lot too!

Briana said...

aww this was so cute! OH & funny story, yesterday in my friends car, the song on your page came on the radio! She goes "hmm what song is this," I said "wait, ive heard this song before......OMG! LALA!!!" shes like "huh?" LOL i thought is was the best :)

A.R. said...

i adore you blog, it's so personal & that's just warms my heart. <3

my name is lauren. said...

holding your hair back when you puke is definitely a quality of a true friend. i stayed home sick yesterday and my hubs was gone at work, so when i puked i had no one to hold back my hair. it was sad. it was the first time i ever puked without having craig or my mom around to do that. it made me feel like a real grown-up. is that weird? maybe. oh well.

oh...and that curry in your post below looks/sounds amazing! way to treat yourself lady!

thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Miss.Fortune said...

lol i love #3. i really do look at those ppl as a joke. but someone has to be brave to go on there

Madi Rose said...

this is a way cute post. when im nervous my mouth gets sooo dry its ridiculous. which causes problems. haha oh boy!

The MANChild Swagga said...

You have a great blog. I aspire to be like you one day. Thanks for sharing.

sheiswinterwest said...

i say "umm" alot also and when im explaining something someone said i be like "& she said yadayadyah" my mom always get mad when i say that she be like well wth did she say LMAO.