Tuesday, February 02, 2010

day one of 29

Yesterday I started my 29 day Challenge. I bagged some of my home made cookies I made this weekend, tied it with a nice bow and used one of the "you are a gift" cards. I gave it to one of my co-workers who I know has been struggling with her personal and work life, trying to find a balance and be happy! I put some encouraging and very supporting things inside the card and left it on her desk at the end of the day. This morning she came (almost in tears) to me and thanked me for the card and just taking time to encourage her and say something nice. I felt good!! It made me smile that I made her smile and gave her that extra push she needed! "& the cookies were a yummy treat after working all night" she said. 28 days of giving to go.... any ideas?

 
 

7 love notes:

Shadé said...

That is really nice of you. Simple gifts like that makes me smile.

L*VE your header as well.

Little Miss Knobody said...

That's such a cute and sweet idea. It's always the little things that we do that can have such an impact on a person. I need to follow your lead and go do something nice!

briana said...

That is so sweet! Im sure you are her new favorite friend LOL. & your header is absolutely adorable!

Jessy Taylor said...

LOVES IT! I am so glad you are doing this project. So AWESOME :)

Reggie said...

I support my LAAAAA!!!!!!!

KEYS said...

oh how you made her heart smileeeeee <3
good stuff babe<3

Elizabeth said...

i agree with Keys!