Thursday, February 04, 2010

2 of 29

The giving continues to day two! I got to thinking yesterday about my 29 day Challenge and ways I can give. One certain thing came to mind, "THANK YOU". Sometimes in life we have people who do so much for us, without reason or question and most of the time we forget that small gesture that means so much, "thank you!" I'm guilty of it, I'll admit it. Will I work on it? Of course! Starting with day TWO! I've been blessed with an amazing man in my life, my Aaron, he does so much for me, without even knowing it. He helps me with my son, loves him, and just makes my life so much easier and happier by being in it. Although I do tell him I love him (a lot) I don't always say thank you for all the small things that are actually BIG things he does for me on a daily bases, like taking care of my child on *HIS day off so I can save $$$ or sleep a little later. Taking out the trash before he leaves or just leaving me special notes around the house or buying me my favorite treats on his way home. Last night even though he was working late said he would pick up my son and bring him home after he got off work just so I wouldn't have to drive all the way out to LA when I got off work. (how sweet is he..) So I decided to leave him a little thank you love on the kitchen table for when he got home last night....

(cupcakes read "without you I'm just me")

Giving & Thanks is everything, don't forget if you haven't already joined, thought about joining, or check out the 29 day Challenge you really should! Jessy from The Giant Typo is also taking on the challenge this month!
Get inspired! oxox

5 love notes:

Miss.Fortune said...

maybe one day i will be able to participate in this challenge but for now i commend you!
and i love those delicious looking cupcakes..oh em gee..lol

btw your top banner is the business! muah

Reggie said...

Those look fucking good!!!!!!!

I want to do the challege~~~!!!!

MC said...

Awwww that's so sweet, I bet he loved them! I love this challenge and I commend you for doing it!

Sabrina said...

Those cupcakes look so sweet and lovely! Great challenge!

Darling Nikky said...

<3