Monday, January 25, 2010

weekends were made for fun...

& doing honey do's! lol This weekend was just what I needed after working two weeks straight without a day off I was truly looking forward to enjoying some much needed down time! The weather was great and I got a lot done and all the while had my loves by my side. Saturday I woke up early (as you get older you realize sleeping in just ain't the business anymore you waste so much of the daytime, plus KIDS = early mornings) Headed out with little man to run so much need errands, then went over to my sister's house to do some laundry and catch up on some tv (I don't have cable). I ended up going out to breakfast with her and her boyfriend, it was so much fun, we went to Denny's which I really dislike BUTTTT.. FYI they had a NEW menu and let me tell you it's pretty good I will actually think about going back, I had the new blueberry/white chocolate pancake hash-puppies, UH-MAZING!!! If you haven't test drove their new menu you really should try it out. While doing my laundry I worked on my layout a little, added the three column footer, that I love! My sister also made me watch this DVD with her called "Queen of the Hood" tee funniest shit ever, girls beating the hell out of each other to win the title of "Queen of the Hood", crazy! The stuff people do and make money off of. Later that night when Aaron got off work we watch it's complicated and couples retreat both extremely great movies, so funny and also with great messages! I would definitely recommend you watch them! Sunday, Aaron FINALLY had a weekend off, I was so happy to have a whole day with him without work! So I woke up early and made a huge breakfast for us, I made pancakes and a vegetarian omelet (eggs, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, green onions, cheese and soy chorizo w/ tomato sauce) top with orange slices! It was so yummy and he was in heaven. I even made Ex a mini version! After breakfast we headed out for some Sunday shopping, I found some excellent valentine stuff and I can't wait to start making my honey his valentines! We also picked up three new dvds that will watch hopefully next weekend. Came home and made vegetarian sloppy joes and fries for dinner, so good!! Now after that great weekend of down time it's back to the grind and I'm starting my 1st juice fast of 2010 today too, it's gonna be a long week lol. Make it a good one!


 







4 love notes:

Kia Poison said...

your the cutest! lol.

and pancakes..or any starch for that matter is MY FAVORITE! lol.

sheiswinterwest said...

I want some vegetarian sloppy joes!! never had it & i been a vegetarian for about 6 yrs. glad you got to spend time with your hunni & make him breakfast!! I'm jealous lol.

iloveyou.

Sylvia said...

sounds like an amazing weekend! You take amazing photos!!! thanks for the sweet comments...you made me smile!

Elizabeth said...

You are too cute! i love this post, and the photos are amazing.