Monday, January 18, 2010

make-over


So without further or due I totally made over simplest form of an elle. It took me about 3 days to complete this layout not because it was hard but because I kept changing my mind and FINALLY got it the way my mind had envisioned! I will be adjusting my post 2010 making this once again the more personal blog that it use to be because of lack of time I started posting more random things and things I like and love rather then life events and such. I'm going to make a more conscious effort to post "self-involved" pieces rather then just my favorite celeb news and such. I will still do music and movies because that's a huge part of who I am. So I hope you'll let me know what you think and if you have any idea for me and this blog please feel free to share!! Once again Readers thanks for all your constant love and support!


7 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

I love the new layout love! can i have your number so i can ask you something?

I've also awarded you :)

briana said...

its amazing!!! I LOVE it :)

Darling Nikky said...

wow! your layout came out bomb as i knew it wld!

Jessy Taylor said...

all of the colors make me HAPPY :)

sheiswinterwest said...

i abs. love the new layout! i wish i could fix mines up like this def. nice!

muahz!

sheiswinterwest said...

i awarded you :)

sheiswinterwest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.