Friday, January 29, 2010

l.o.v.e

I was tagged by Elizabeth of Simply Bee to share 7 things about myself that I love thanks for the Friday fun Liz! Enjoy everyone!
(once again all photos taken by me expect the two I'm in lol)

1.

I love my boys! Aaron and Exavier are my world, everything I do, I do it for us they make me a better person, life is blessed with them ♥

2.

I love my four beautiful, strong, intelligent, older sisters! They are my arms and legs, for without them I wouldn't be able to function. They truly are the stitches keeping my heart whole, I love them with all that I am! Family is everything!

3.

I love the sky; looking at it, taking pictures of it, everything about it fascinates me. I must take at least 4 sky pictures a day. I'm obsessed!

4.

I love Food! I mean come on who doesn't lol but I'm a huge foodie! I love cooking, baking, and eating. Creating new healthy dishes or trying other bloggers recipes. I take so much joy in it. I love trying new foods and of course shooting pictures of great meals!

5.

I love my girls! We are truly our own Sex in the City characters! I'm so blessed to have these 3 amazing, strong, independent, successful, and influential women in my life. I love them so much! Life is better when you have a strong support team! ;)

6.

I love my LAKERS!!! I love LA and going to sporting events, it's just so much fun! And YES that is my man D. Fish in this photo! :D yes sir! haha

7.

I love moments like this that you'll never forget. Time spent with great people, so many laughs and unforgettable memories made.
Bottom line I love my life!

i tag:
Jasmine of sheiswinterwest
Briana of briunscripted
Nikky & Kia of tastelessdiamonds
Keys of good girls gone bad, the city's filled with them.
MC of HelloDacey
Daja of the makings of me!
Amy of findingeverythinglovely

Have fun, Happy Friday!

9 love notes:

briana said...

YAY! This looks so fun! Thanks for the tag :)
& watch all my pictures be of food... lmao

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! the photos are wonderful. i also love food, and my family. it's always good to have a strong support system. i wish i had friends like yours.

happy weekend love!

Miss.Fortune said...

thanks for tagging me..i will jump on this sooner than later

sheiswinterwest said...

thanks for tagging me sunshine!! i love your list!

sheiswinterwest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sheiswinterwest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MC said...

Thanks for tagging me :)! I loved your list and the photos are great!

Rosina said...

Hi :) Thanks so much for your sweet comments that you left on my blog for my valentine crafts. You have made my day :) Have fun creating!

Reggie said...

I didn't get a tag! LOL!