Friday, January 22, 2010

love muffin

I've always enjoyed cooking and baking. I remember when I was a little girl, my mother would set me on the counter in the kitchen and show me different things about cooking, we would always bake together, those are some of my favorite memories of my mom. Of course over the years I have developed my skills and changed the family "traditional" way of cooking to a more healthier way and of course vegetarian. Although I've always liked cooking it wasn't until I moved into my own place that I fell in love with it and the fact that I'm able to make meals for my boyfriend is one of my favorite things to do. I love making dishes for him and he loves eating them! Whenever he stays the night I wake up earlier just to cook him breakfast before I head off to work, yesterday I made mushroom and mozzarella eggs, home made potatoes and heart toast! ♥


(also 365 picture 01/21/09)

6 love notes:

Miss.Fortune said...

haha..its always good to learn new ways of cooking..

that looks real good tho

Jessy Taylor said...

those papas look good!

Retromus-ik said...

Aww thats sweet of you. Looks tasty!

Elizabeth said...

that looks yummy, and it's good that they taught you how to bake/cook since you were a little girl.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

sheiswinterwest said...

That def. Looks yummy! I don't ever cook unless it was for my lil brothers or my twin. I guess I beeter start cooking more I'm about to be on my own. :)