Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Thoughts

I was sweetly Awarded by Elizabeth of Simply Bee & Jasmine of sheiswinterwest the Happy 101 Award. Check them out they are amazing & I love em♥


Rules: List ten things that makes you happy and do one of them today. Oh. And remember to link to the person who tagged you and pass this little bit of love on to 10 others.

1. tickling Exavier
2. spending time with Aaron
3. cooking
4. watching criminal minds
5. talking to JuJu
6. being with my sisters
7. NAPS!
8. doing my nails
9. blogging
10. taking pictures

(& I will probly do 9 outta 10 of those today! :) aren't we just happy) lol

passing this award to:
Nikky & Kia
Briana
Nick
Joleena
Jessica
Gia
deapierre
Sontue
Chris
Rae

2 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

love ya!

Kia Poison said...

thanks babydoll! ill let you know next time me and nikky are in town!
It should be soon!

kia