Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy MLK Day!

"Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life;
love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it".


Today was MLK day although many had the day off I honor of him, I didn't I actually haven't had a day off yet, I'm on my 8th day of work and I work see a break till Saturday. I'm beyond exhausted but I keep pushin, "nothin can break mamas hustle" But I do wish I could of been in LA at the MLK parade. It would of been even better if it wasn't pouring rain! Mannn it was coming down today and I hate driving in the rain. But as most of y'all know already I love my rain and the colder weather. (just wish papa was here to keep me warm) :P
On the 15th of this month a great man was born and although we have come a long way we still have so far to go and maybe 'I' wont live to see it in my lifetime. But I truly believe with all my heart that we would NOT see Obama as OUR PRESIDENT if it wasn't for Martin Luther King, Jr being born and being the amazing man he was. Do your put to keep the dream alive and always, always remember,
Hate is easy, Love takes courage!



Martin Luther King, Jr., January 15, 1929 - April 4, 1968

3 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

Love your outfit, and necklace. happy MLK day :)

Little Miss Knobody said...

You look gorgeous darling! :)

Kia Poison said...

AWESOME. AWESOME.