Thursday, January 07, 2010

for reasons unknown

because at the end of the day your mind controls everything, we underestimate the power OUR thoughts have over our DAILY life and functions...

I may or may not be m.i.a for a min or two, I'm currently under the gun... didn't plan on starting my "new" year like this, 2010 but as always nothing goes as planned and I suppose it has to get worst before it gets better. On that note I seek all positivity and prayers, thanks in advance for all your love and support!


It's not how you start but how you finish...

3 love notes:

sheiswinterwest said...

awww. pooh I'm praying for you! i hope things get better. we sometimes have to go through the rain in order to see the sunshine! i love you!

sheiswinterwest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Johnson said...

sending good vibes and prayers your way. after this test, you will have a testimony! xoxo