Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Finalizing in Red


Oh how I love my gmail inbox lol so this morning I got an email from Fantasy Springs (where I seen Indie Arie and Musiq last year) advertising Martin Lawrence and none other than my love, John Legend!! As some of you may remember I was sooooo sad last year when I didn't get tickets to see him in September, I instantly called Aaron and was like "this is what I want for valentines" he laughed and said if that's what I want to do then ok, I'm so happy! lol Now that we have to day planned out I just need to get everything else together! yay!!! I got a feelin that this is going to be the best valentines, EVER! ♥

7 love notes:

sheiswinterwest said...

awww.. this is so sweet!! I'm happy your getting what you want.
i love you!!!!!!!

Kia Poison said...

GIRL! when you go to fantasy sprigns, your passing me up! i live in palm springs!! uhmm, i was thinking of martin tix too..let me know if your going!

MC said...

I saw him last year it was AMAZING!!! He had on those tight leather pants ;D Lol!!! I hope you have A great time!!!

Miss.Fortune said...

i swear you have the cutest stories!!!!
awww

M. said...

aw cute! love your blog too

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Lucky you! he is an amazing singer.

Jessy Taylor said...

I am Jealous up the butt! Girl and you know you're gonna have to share him with me because he's my boo-boo ;)

Have fun, LUCKY!