Tuesday, January 19, 2010

5am Baking

Today is my sister's birthday! I woke up at 5am to make her double fudge cupcakes and take them to her. She loved them and it made my day to be able to offer her something she would love. Funds are more then low these days and that's when you need to dig into your heart and mental and c r e a t e something that's better then $$ and material ish. Tomorrow is my girl Kisha's birthday, the one who is in the hospital that I was telling you about, she is so HUGE on b-days she loves them and I just can't believe she will spend her's in a hospital bed... I plan on going to see her and taking her tons of balloons and homemade cards just spend time with her, make her smile. She is doing a lot better and I thank all of you who continued to pray and send good vibes. She is actually out of ICU now and is able to talk a little. It's still so hard to see her like this but non the less she needs her people around to support her. Every time something like this happens (someone get sick, almost dies, or dies) it's like an eye opener to what it's all about makes you remember that life ain't about things, money, bills, drama, BS it's about PEOPLE, people we love, people who touch us and the people we touch! It reminds us that all that stressin over bills and money ain't worth a damn, life is to short! So enjoy your loved ones and make sure they know how much you care! So stop worrying about something you can't fix, get up early and BAKE, make someone else day! ♥


4 love notes:

Sylvia said...

Lordy those look good!!! Your blog is amazing! so glad you found me!

Miss.Fortune said...

mmmmm..my mouth just watered.
i need some sweets.
and yes life isnt about money, cars, clothes..etc. but instead of making you and others happy..

p.s. i added my follow tab on my blog. didnt even realize it wasnt there. =0 thank you

Little Miss Knobody said...

These look sooo good. Especially right now as I am starving! I'm always so jealous of people who can bake. I hope your sister enjoyed the cupcakes :)

Elizabeth said...

Yummy!