Thursday, January 28, 2010

25, 26, 27, 28 of 365

So like I told you guys before I may not post them right away but I ALWAYS take them lol sometimes (most of the time) I take more then one photo and it's a struggle just to choose one heehee :) But this week has been pretty amazing and I've gotten some really great photos, I wanted to share them and a little story about each! Happy Thursday, hope your enjoy! ps. again thank you to all my new readers I'm so excited to share and get to know you and you me! :)

Monday, Jan. 25, 2010


As you already know I start my first fast of 2010 on Monday, this lovely combo was my early morning kick off, Oranges and Carrots, seriously a sweet treat I enjoy even when I'm not fasting it's better then pre-bottled OJ, I promise and so good for you too! Add some ice and it's extra nice ;)

Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2010

 
The rain made it's way back it started pouring around 2pm and never stopped. This photo was taken on my way home from work where there was TWO accidents side by side, crazy! I hate driving in the rain, people drive like it's NOT raining and zoom by you when you're being safe... then stuff like this happens... smh. But if I'm not driving I love it, rain is my favorite! I love how street lights reflect off the rain, so lovely!

Wed, Jan. 27, 2010


Since my sister had to go away to the ARMY this week (& she is the one who takes care of my son when I work) I had to make other arrangements, Luckily, I'm blessed to have such wonderful, supporting, and TEE greatest friends in the world. One of my closest girlfriends agreed to come over my house and stay Wed, Thurs, & Fri to take care of Ex for me. (so blessed) Last night she shared this book with me and Ex, tee cutest things I ever seen!!! Loco Bean haha. So precious!

Thursday, Jan. 28, 2010


Now it didn't take me all day to know what picture was going to be my pick for day 28, today! :) This morning when I got up to get in the shower I found this posted on my bathroom mirror. Words can't even express how good it made me feel and how hard I smiled. Like I always say, "it's the little things", truly this is what life is all about!! What a way to start your day! ♥

11 love notes:

Celeste said...

1. thank you for all of your sweet comments, they always brighten up my day.
2. can i have some of that delicious smooth concoction?1
3. the rain picture is gorgeous. i love the rain and lights together :)

Miss.Fortune said...

that drink looks GOOOOODDD!.

i love when it rains in vegas because it hardly ever..but like you said, ppl dont know how to drive when the seasons change!

and that is beautiful!!!!! it truly is the simple things that count.

Allison said...

Aww, I love these pictures! That smoothie looks DELISH- and that rain looks so pretty! (even though over here it's definitely a hassle)

CUTE blog! :D

Elizabeth said...

these are too cute! i love the last one.

Jessy Taylor said...

i love ur pictures! i need to upload mine I have like 10 days of photos

Darling Nikky said...

Schweeeeeet!
Good luck on your fasting!

Elizabeth said...

*i tagged you at my blog.

Emilie Lynne said...

Thank you for the sweet comment, Lala :) Your blog is sooo beautiful! I love the layout you designed <3

KEYS said...

ohhh i LOVEEEE! <3
im so glad your doing the 365

Reggie said...

That stick it note.....CUTE!!!!!

Little Miss Knobody said...

Sooooo Sweet!