Thursday, December 03, 2009

stalking bitches STILL admiring

So after very LITTLE research (one phone call), I was able to find out who "Anonymous" was in my last post it's complicated,
"Anonymous" commented:

"Karma comes back years later. Maybe you won't slander anyone on your myspace/facebook anymore.

What person (MAN) in there right mind would do this to someone "they love" or "trying to work it out with"? LMAO the same thing I thought bout him years ago too when I was belittled.

Sad. I feel for you out of any of you. Finally... Now you know how it feels.

SMH 'til it rolls off... (lol)"

LMAO dumb bitch did some research and digging to find my shit, thank you and I'm glad to know your a faithful lowkey. Makes me smile. To think after all these years when I had wipe my memory of your disgusting face, your still ON ME... Sweetie I don't know what you obsession is with me and my life but please do yourself a favor and get over me. YOU want to talk about KARMA???! Really tho..? Does you remember how you and your hobbit mother tried taking shots at me and my child. hmmm Where is your baby's father at? Hmmm.. Makes you think huh.. This is ONE fire you don't want to start, again. Ok I could careless about you and your life, so please stay the fuck out of mine. You said, "I feel for you out of any of you" bitch you shouldn't feel bad for me, you need to feel bad for yourself, you are the one stalking a female out. I am extremely happy dear and unlike you and your situation, this dude keeps my phone blowing up and actually wants to be with me. So I don't see how are situations match at all sweetheart. But thanks for the shout out and thoughts of me anyway. Try harder to be "Anonymous" next time.

LMAO shit I don't even have a myspace anymore, been years since I fucked with it and bitches still dedicating shit to me!! hahaha & to clarify my dear sweet Marie there is NO misfortunes here, see unlike you I'm a strong women and no man makes or breaks me, another one will be along in 5 minutes. Get it together your 30 something, get a life!

Thanks for Reading! :)

ps. I'm sorry your "Beautifully Empty"

24 love notes:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add the picture of my fiance.... my baby's father. Thanks! :D

Cirilda said...

Thanks for the confirmation you psycho bitch...how did we know it was you and what idiot would acutally admit it LMAO!!! and P.S. we all know that is not your baby daddy!! But its okay we will live in your fantasy land LMAO!!!

and tell your Fiance "Whats up"!!! LMAO

LMAO your such a loser!! but we thank you for making us laugh like always!!

Anonymous said...

Where's your hubby now? LMAO! Thanks for confirming you were a cheating whore! HAHAHHAHA now that's a LAUGH! :D

CIRILDA said...

LMAO my hubby! sweetheart is were he needs to be, so get your facts together before you speak on my life!!! You confirming your a stalking phycho is the best hope your "fiance" figures that out before he marrys your crazy ass!! maybe I'll message him just gotta let the guy know the truth "maybe over coffee" LMAO!!!!!

STOP LIVING ON MY SISTER PAGE WE KNOW YOUR LIFE IS PATHETIC BUT CAN YOU MOVE ON LMAO!!!!!

PLEASE LETS STOP BEING ANONYMOUS WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

CIRILDA said...

THINK I WILL MESSAGE HIM ALL THESE MESSAGES AND HOBBIT TOO SO THEY KNOW YOU CANT SEEM TO STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR LIVES AND MAYBE COMMIT YOUR ASS AND GET YOU SOME HELP BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT U SERIOUSLY NEED

KISSES!!

Anonymous said...

Haha go ahead. BTW I know you aren't with your hubby you left him for a guy named Chris. And you're a WHORE who fucked my ex-hubby and swore u'd leave your hubby for him. What a fucked up family. But a source of GREAT entertainment. :) KISSES!!!! HAHAHHA

CIRILDA said...

Lets not talk about fucking miss Marie because we all know who fucked there brother!!! LMAO Now thats one great Family!!!! Wow you seem to know my life better than me~~ but please get your facts straight sweety....but i am glad to know you u know my life i am definatly gonna send these your your mama and man you need help honey......

CIRILDA said...

you seem to got everything pretty correct so now you better watch your "fiance"! LMAO~~

I would love to rub that balding head!!! LMAO

Anonymous said...

Think what you want my conscience is clear! Can't believe everything a mooching druggie tells you.

As for these posts.. Go for it! Send em to em. They won't care.

BTW Where's that druggie now eh? Old whore. Where's the rest of your fam and sis's on these posts? I'm waiting.... LOL

Naw, nm. Not waiting. Just wanted to touch base and say HELLO DEAR! :) And have lot's of fun!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

CIRILDA said...

Get the help you need honey i know the incest really fucked your head up so I forgive you and your craziness dont worry you will hear from them soon! very soon and your family and man will from me, you are one crazy bitch dont you have a son to watch or if you have a man a dick to suck maybe if you stayed out of peoples lives an payed more attention to your man you wont lose this one too LMAO!!

cirilda said...

such a loser its sad!! ill pray for you!!

Maria said...

Wow...Its kind of silly that you continue harassing my sisters you weirdo. Plz seek help! If you like I could look up some psychiatrist for you because at this point you definitely need one. Have a great night, I know I will :)

Cirilda said...

Nicely put sister I'm glad u decided to respond to this loser because she was wondering where u were!! Forgive her sister I know I have her mind is clouded by the fact she screwed her own brother :( !! I just beleive it helps her forget what a fucked up life she has to follow ours...so to be honest I'm falttered... Stalk on Marie stalk on....loser LMAO!!!

Maria said...

And by the way MISS KANKLES...You don't know Evil because I'm Evil bitch...

LaLa said...

LADIES!!! This is NOT myspace! Cut that shit out bitches!!!

I understand that some people live their life threw the internet and there only friends are the ones on the other side of the computer, NO judgment here! I also understand that you life is boring, dull, and uneventful so you feel the need to live threw other, like myself who you obsessively follow and read every post I make and that's ok! Just don't come on my shit with your negative energy, loose skin, bring up the past and reporting our life to us. It freaks me the hell out how you know so much information... I had to change my locks last night, you been digging in my panty drawer Marie?? ... I'm amazed that you confessed how your still so obsessed with our life's and what we are doing, even your Ex Husband. It's really sad, "I feel for you". My sister is correct, if I could offer you any advice to you it would be ONE, seek some professional help if your not doing so already. TWO LET GO, MOVE FORWARD, the past can not be undone. THREE if you spent HALF the time you do on the internet, fucking your man, you wouldn't have to worry about him leaving, cheating, or divorcing you. It's hard for me to believe you happy and over it when your straight reading my blog, DAILY hoping for my life to have a TERRIBLE ending, sorry bitch not gonna happen, cause like I said before, the difference between me and you and you and my sisters is this, WE are STRONG, beautiful, independent women, in control of OUR life, we do what the fuck we want when we want, NO man will EVER MAKE OR BREAK US, EVER! We love our self and our truly happy just who we are!! & I hate to burst your bubble cause I know you were really hoping "I would know how it felt" but... yea my dude was at my house fucking me last night, telling me how much he needs and loves me... See my dear when your not a dumb ass bitch, you hold all the power! You'll learn! Next time you don't have to start drama to say, hey girl hey. I understand we are interesting and your dying to know us better but stalking is so out of style girlfriend. Lastly I just want to say that I'm happy you found someone to love you, I hope that works out for you but don't be silly we all know that isn't the father of your baby, don't lie just deny your karma bitch, what goes around comes around, he can marry you all day but as soon as you STOP making believing that he is your baby's father the better off you will be! I'm sure I will hear from you again if not you'll go back to quietly reading my life and living vicariously threw it, good luck with that psycho groupie!

<3, L

Cirilda said...

Nicely put sister!!! THE END love u my sisters!!

Marie :) said...

I don't need your advice, your prayers or your pity. Save your prayers for the deceased.. like your mom. God rest her sweet soul.

Ohhhh or prayers for whores or adulterers who fuck other people's men. I fuck my man just fine. So much he wants to marry me and would follow me anywhere! The last one just had such a small penis that he wasn't satisfied. Ask Cirilda. Hope it was worth it and lasted more than 3 seconds hun. Guess he just needed that shallow pussy... and the divorce I FILED FOR was the best money I ever spent!

Yes, you're right. My baby's daddy is not around much, but my fiance IS the FATHER of my child. There is a difference between a daddy and a father. Didn't think that I needed to clarify. But, my life is fine thanks for your concern. I am not living my life "threw" you. (Throw... past tense, like a baseball?)

It's better to have skin than jelly rolls on your arms and under your chins, like you girls. :) That's all. No need to continue this anymore so I end it here. XOXO but keep posting because slander is a beautiful thing. Didn't you study law?! Fuck off. :)

Maria said...

Lmao skin hanging queen...what rolls are you talking about??? We are all skinny...you should kno that because of you stalking frequently probably have pictures of us hanging somewhere as motivation..haha and your right about slander because we have all your post and things that you've said..don't start something unless you plan on finishing it you weirdo....

Cirilda said...

I am mistaken aren't u the one on my sisters page making comments and the one that looked for us to to follow I would say that u do need help. All I have to say is I have better things in life than to sit and at this childish game with u because unlike you I lOve my life and don't need to stalk someone elses to be complete.. So yes honey I'm am in law school and slander is correct so sweety watch what u say cuz beleive me it's being documented..so if your so happy move on with your life and stay the FUCK out of ours remeber who looked for who and made the first move!!! Now go back to your life and really if u
can't function without checking my sisters page everyday and seeing what's going on in our lives than u shod get some help because unlike u our worlds will continue to roll on....now do yourself a favor and fuck off!!

Jackie said...

This is Marie's mother or Hobbit as you like to call me, although you're not so tall yourself.

First, you're the ones that have been slandering Marie for years about her and her brother, and we have the proof. So don't tell me about you being in law school as I have a lawyer in my family and have been talking to her.

You were the one having an affair with her husband and going into hotels making out to your own husband that you were somewhere else. You are DISGUSTING and don't message me ANYTHING because the next time you will see me or hear from me will be in court.

PS: Speaking of calling the kettle black, how do you know Marie has a baby and how do you know so much about her life as well? Think about it sweetie. Who's stalking who?

Cirilda said...

Lol losers wow get a life!!

Cirilda said...

I am amused at the attention we get ladies!!! Gotta love it but like I said I have better things to do with my time like be HAPPY!

Maria said...

Does anyone work now? Geez...talk about time and research and having mamas come on here too lmao...

Cirilda The Great said...

Hi sister how are u??? Work work work that's all u do I'm still nice and toasty in my bed lol...what's happening today?

Love u lots xoxoxo were is Lala face..


LMAO