Sunday, December 20, 2009

RIP Brittany Murphy


Murphy went into full cardiac arrest last night and could not be revived, according to TMZ. The Los Angeles Fire Department tells the site they received a call from a home belonging to Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack. The actress was pronounced dead on arrival at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

She was 32.

I seriously can't believe it...
I first heard about this via Facebook and my heart instantly dropped into my stomach, "your lying" I yelled at my sister and ran and grabbed my laptop. Brittany has always been one of my favorite actresses, I own just about every movie she has stared in. It's just another reminder at of how short life is... Cardiac arrest is something that just doesn't happen and I'm sure there is going to be 110 accusations made but in the mist of it all I just hope people remember that she was HUMAN with human emotions and problems! The all mighty GREEN isn't EVERYTHING and it doesn't make a perfect world or a happy life. I hope they let her name live on as a wonderful beautiful actress and let her rest in peace. Brittany you'll be missed.


Ashton Kutcher tweeted: "2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out to Brittany's family, her husband, and her amazing mother Sharon."
"See you on the other side kid."

1 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

damn yo. this sucks. she was one of my favorite actress. very funny. RIP.