Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Only the dead have seen the end of war...

.."that's not true, cause I've seen the end of war, the question is will I live again"


I left work early yesterday to watch a movie and relax, being that I haven't been to the movies in a while I was extremely hyped! Top three choice where Blind Side, Did You Hear About the Morgans, and Brothers. Being the great man that he is, I always get to pick! :D So I picked Brothers! Let me just say, Jake Gyllenhaal, Natalie Portman, and Tobey Maguire EACH deserve an Oscar for this film. OMG! I sobbed through this entire movie. It was definitely NOT the light hearted film I SHOULD OF seen on my early day in the middle of the afternoon BUT I'm glad I did, I truly recommend EVERYONE to see this film, it really just puts a lot of shit into proprioceptive. Some part were extremely painful to watch and really turned my stomach because I have a sister who is in the military and was at war, you can only imagine what they have seen and went though, I believe you are NEVER the same. I know this film is someones life, a LOT of people's life and it's than INSANE to think the millions of people who never made it back and we just keep feeding the war junkies. smh Tough movie to get though but SO WORTH IT!! I totally see Tobey Maguire (spiderman) in a whole new light he did an AMAZING job. GO SEE IT, support this film!

1 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

i want to see it so bad. lucky you!