Sunday, December 13, 2009

on thee other side...


I've never been the typical women, who "needed" the affection and love of a man. For years I've prided myself on the ability to think and feel like (most) men, "love em and leave em" No strings, no worries, no broken hearts. Well at least on my part but what happens when the person on thee other side becomes involved, feelings, heart and all. I've always heard you should take care of others hearts but what if your heart is just not in it....

Usually it's the women saying, "why won't you let me love you" but in my case it's always the man telling me, my response, "what if I don't want to be loved.." When hearts, love, "titles" get involved people tend to change, get "crazy" if you will. I rather not, why can't I just like you a WHOLE lot and just call you when I need you, why can't it be that easy and clear. I've always been honest but let's be real sometimes people DON'T want to hear the truth, they want to hear what they want to hear. Clearly I'm not trying to be white dressed, at least not this week. While other ladies chose to settle down, give in, and settle for less, I'm enjoying being ME with ME and loving every moment of my FREE heart, mind, and soul.

So to answer you question, "why wont you let me love you" cause by loving me, your doomed, you'll only hurt yourself. This one is not for keeps.

just releasing...

3 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

I love this movie, and i know how you feel. like i said "some men are oblivious to love"

Darling Nikky said...

YOU are so strong! what movie is this?

LaLa said...

Thank you ladies! <3

Nikky where have you been mama I miss you so much the movie is CLOSER, see it watch it love it embrace it!! My all time fav for sure!