Thursday, December 17, 2009

my star is back...


Remember Corrine Bailey Rae? Her self-titled debut album sold 4 million copies worldwide about four years ago now... Corinne started work on the songs for her second album at the end of 2007, however the tragic loss of her husband in early 2008 lead to her taking a complete break. Well she is back and has announce the release of "The Sea" her second studio album. It is set to be released on February 1, 2010, with the single, "I'd Do It All Again", being released the same day. I cannot WAIT for this, I instantly fell in love with her the first time I heard "like a star" she is amazing and I'm sure this album is going to be extraordinary and heart felt! Stay tune!

1. Are You Here
2. I'd Do It All Again
3. Feels Like The First Time
4. The Blackest Lily
5. Closer
6. Love's On Its Way
7. I Would Like To Call It Beauty
8. Paris Nights/New York Mornings
9. Paper Dolls
10. Diving For Hearts
11. The Sea











3 love notes:

Darling Nikky said...

i loved "like a star" too!
it was such an inspiring song!
Poor mammas, im sad she lost her loved one...
i bet her nxt album is goin to be real as hell!

Darling Nikky said...

i loved "like a star" too!
it was such an inspiring song!
Poor mammas, im sad she lost her loved one...
i bet her nxt album is goin to be real as hell!

Little Miss Knobody said...

I can't wait for this! I played her first album to death!!!