Wednesday, December 02, 2009

it's complicated....

Apparently myspace and facebook are one in the same....
So this morning when I got to work I logged into facebook to find, "Aaron Washington is now single...." um ok. smh. Of course with "likes" from chicks and smart ass comments from his male friend. Hm, ok. Went about my day, a GOOD to actually. Right before lunch I get a phone call, guess who.. yes. He starts talking about how he is confused and feels like I'm no trying and he's trying and that he is head over hills in love with me... just wants to be with me and all I do is run away. Feels that I use him . . . hm, ok. After listening to this for 5 minutes I told him, "I don't see how we have anything to talk about, you made it clear how you feel". Without going into to much had word about good ol' facebook. Just told him that I think it was childish and very immature on his part, I mean really, your friends with my family and friends. smh. Didn't have much else to say to him after that hung up and went to lunch. Well having lunch with my girlfriend, who just got from the MIA, having a great time and my cell rings, it's my sister, pissed as hell because *he decided to get dramatic on the NET (facebook) and wrote something about our relationship and me on his status "what are you thinking" well once again his friends start commenting it up with stuff like "she can't let go", "your her security blanket", yada yada yada well instantly my girl (that I was with) got on her I-phone and told that chick who said that He was my "security blanket" that she was a free blanket on an airline, LMFAO needless to say things got really really outta hand and words were being throw around and ALL ABOUT ME AND MY BUSINESS... *deep sigh* now what person (MAN) in there right mind would do this to someone "they love" or "trying to work it out with"? Now I never got a chance to see it because by the time I got back from lunch he gained some sence and deleted everything. ANNNNNNND changed his status..... (please see below...)


This is WHY internet and l.o.v.e or relationships don't work... people seem to use the internet as a tool. Weather it be to hurt someone or find comfort from others. I feel disrespected and belittle, regardless of any facts in his treatments those are PRIVATE. It's one thing to share things with friends but it's another to post something on your facebook and let people discuss it... Shit at least de-friend me and my family. He made a huge mess, like a child would, how can you come back from that. How can people I never even meet say things about me and you NOT stop them? Well in the end I see clearly that there is major immaturity issues here and although you may love me till your black and blue in the face it wont change the fact that you embarrassed me and belittle anything we had and shared. Then to go and change you status... I know people are thing either I'm crazy or he is I mean really who does that... smh. *deep sigh* I'm just so over it, period. I'm completely numb and over it. I thought we could maintain a friendship but it's clear that it's not possible. I'm so happy just being alone and just not having to worry about anyone BUT me and my son. I might just be deleting the facebook and really just getting away from it all. The drama, the mess, I'm too old for the shit and have NO time nor patients for it. I knew I should of deleted it when I deleted my twitter. But just like spoken words, even when typed, you'll never forget them, or how they made you feel.....

5 love notes:

Striggity said...

The internet (facebook, mainly) is huge fun for me, but i HATE HATE HATE when people use that as an outlet for their PERSONAL lives, in any fashion! It's kinda terrible.

RAEthoven said...

*sigh* i JUST went thru this with X. what an idiot. even have an entire blog written about me full of slander smh whatever. i wouldn't even let it ruin your day you just worry about you :)

sheiswinterwest said...

he did not put the shxt on FB though!! (sigh) when will they grow up.. my ex did something similar to this.. even when we was broken up he would have certain stats. directed to me but they were subliminal.. & it use to always be this one girl commenting on it saying some smart ish i'm like Really are you serious!?! ppl always worrying about others & trying to put their nose where it doesn't belong. i had to kick him to the curb i can't do the BS at all lil kiddie games are not for me. he just lost a good one. your beautiful & you & your son deserve the world!

Anonymous said...

Karma comes back years later. Maybe you won't slander anyone on your myspace/facebook anymore.

What person (MAN) in there right mind would do this to someone "they love" or "trying to work it out with"? LMAO the same thing I thought bout him years ago too when I was belittled.

Sad. I feel for you out of any of you. Finally... Now you know how it feels.

SMH 'til it rolls off... (lol)

LaLa said...

To everyone before "Anonymous" thank for you comments and feedback and for actually showing who you are. "Anonymous" I took you comment as maybe you know me?? hmmm ok I believe in Karma to the fullest & I in NO WAY feel "innocent" or "heavenly" I know my dirt all day long. I don't need to play a part, role or anything like that, this is MY BLOG and I write as I want. I think it's funny that your laughing and saying I finally know how it feels.. hmmm HOW WHAT FEELS? Maybe if you would say who you are I would know what the hell your talking about... & for someone who I apparently have "history" with, you sure are reading my shit, thanks for that! I hope you continue. :)

That is all.