Wednesday, November 04, 2009

a year ago today...

history was made.





I'm sick of hearing people say shit like... "it's been a year, what change", "when is he going to do something", "what has he changed" BLAH BLAH. If you can't remember what was the 1st and #1 thing that he changed I don't even KNOW how you can walk up straight. I'm sick of the negativity and the EYES waiting and WATCHING for this man to fail or fall. NEVER have I seen so much hate and disrespect! It really irks me and to you all who think this way, feel this way, STFU, what the F have you done and before you say anything F'in thing please do some research and read something. Thank is all.

OuR (that means yours too!)
BEAUTIFUL FIRST FAMILY happy Anniversary President Obama♥


3 love notes:

Elizabeth said...

I love Obama and people can talk so much shit. the problem is he came into presidency with the world filled with shit! it doesn't take 1 day to change, it takes time and people fail to realize that.

Mrs. Johnson said...

he's the BEST! they are the BEST! yeah-forget about all the haters! he's super but not superman!

Darling Nikky said...

i love that man!