Monday, November 30, 2009

weekend, text, and music

There is this thing I do... where a person and song come to mind and it's oh so fitting and I feel the need to let them know... so I text, title & singer (group). I can only recall one other person who has ever understood it (me) and would time and time again send me, title/singer text messages. I know it may sound ever so strange but nothing in the world makes me feel better then a, title/singer text. For anyone who really knows me, knows that music truly speaks to my soul. Well that one person who would feed me with such text messages fell off some time ago so it's been a l o n g while since I've gotten a famous title/singer text or even sent one. Well this weekend... I got TWO, out of the blue, just like that. Weird as it and I sound right now, it's blew my mind, especially because of the two people they came from.....
Radiohead : All I Need and Ne-Yo : Say It
....I must of listen to both these songs 10x plus this weekend, mostly just wondering what the person who sent them was thinking and wanted me to think. Both are two of my very FAVORITE songs and artists. I guess it's true, what they say... no matter what, no matter when, there is someone, somewhere thinking about you..


I'm the next act
Waiting in the wings

I'm an animal
Trapped in your hot car

I am all the days
That you choose to ignore

You are all I need
You are all I need
I'm in the middle of your picture
Lying in the reeds -Radiohead All I need











0 love notes: