Thursday, October 08, 2009

HOTNESS

Now going threw my morning motions of music and much bloggage I happen to come across this... Rihanna - Hotness 2008?? I don't EVER recall this CD.. Do you? Can someone fill me in. Well it's new to me and since this morning 3x over, I love it. There are some really good tracks on here.

01 - Livin' A Lie (Feat. The Dream)
02 - Bring It Back
03 - Hotness (Feat. Shontelle)
04 - The One (Feat. Memphis Bleek)
05 - Hypnotized
06 - First Time (Feat. Fabolous)
07 - Who Ya Gonna Run To
08 - Winning Women (Feat. Nicole Scherzinger)
09 - Throw Your Hands Up (Feat. Elephant Man)
10 - Coulda Been The One
11 - Hurricane (Feat. Rupee)
12 - Without You
13 - Roll It (Feat. J-Status & Shontelle)
14 - Give Me A Try (Feat. Sizzla)
15 - Boom Boom (Feat. Cham)
16 - Should I (Feat. J-Status)
17 - Happy
---depositfiles---


1 love notes:

NIC-KIA said...

hmm, might be old cuz that song with the dream is old..maybe a lil mix someone threw together..maybe you found some hottness!?! lol

-DamnitKIA of tastelessdiamonds.