Tuesday, September 22, 2009

we were alone..

A song, can take you instantly back to a moment, a place or even a person. No matter what else has changed in you or the world; the one song stays the same. Just like that moment....








Lately my past has been watching me, steady & closely. Can't seem to get pass, you lately. Why is that? I was once told "if you can't get someone out of your head, it's because they are suppose to be there". Could that actually be true? Or is it the fact that he has damaged me so much that I can't even move forward in my current relationship and/or make-up reasons not too. Are constantly on my mind recently because no matter how far I travel and how much love I receive it's not, the ONE thing that I want and know I can't have? Is it the fact that you were the ONE conquest that I never conquer? Could it be the fact the she won and I lost? Or is it simply because it's true, we are soul mates? I've also been told, "you only get ONE true love" ... maybe you were mine. It had been a while since I looked for you while driving and purposely drove pass your house, it has been so long since I've done these things but lately I've had urges and I feel myself looking over my shoulder hoping to see you. When things end without a goodbye and questions unanswered... does it forever linger in your mind, the simplest thing bring me right back to you.




2 love notes:

NIC-KIA said...

oh no!
girl u got feelings for an ex??!

LaLa said...

not so much feelings.. but thoughts.