Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Purple & Gold Wedding

So after a heads up from my girl Sontue being that I no tv in my place yet I was a little behind on my Kardashian news/gossip. Now y'all know I love the Kardashians and especially Khloe! Well after a month of dating Lamar Odom and Khloe and getting hitched on Sunday. Mom and Khloe have already made gift registrar and all Laker player will be present at the wedding on Sunday and apparently Odom's bachelor party is tonight. BUT before you start talking trash please beware that it's believed that the whole thing was Lamar's idea! "Sources close to the situation tell us it was Odom who was putting the rush on the "I do" swapping because the Los Angeles Lakers star wants to tie the knot before his NBA season begins". (tmz.com) Anyway you spin it there relationship is kinda young to be getting married. But I wish them all the best, hopefully it works out. Nothing like celebrity divorce court! And what I really want to know is who is signing who's prenuptial agreement?


3 love notes:

Mrs. Johnson said...

haha! i'm so confused by them! lol i wish them the best too! (but, i'm still confused! haha)

NIC-KIA said...

i heard she's prego!
im happy for them!
Khloe deserved a good guy, considering all the bullshit she's been through...

NIC-KIA said...

PS I'll def be watching more Laker Games!