Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The Hubbell Factor

sometime way pass 1am, a bottle of wine later, and 5 episodes deep into Sex in the City couldn't figure out why I couldn't sleep, besides I was fine. Funny how if you say that enough you start to fool your own self. Then as episode "Ex in the City" comes to an end and I'm yelling at the tv (yes at 1:30am) Carrie does it again but this time she speaks to me, making everything that's so fuzzy, crystal clear. "Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with." It's not that past or present men, it's I, unbreakable, "untameable". The "Katie", when the fact that my simpleness doesn't fit into there hands... it's not suppose to I don't need anyone to "keep" me. Wild hearts can't be broken while running in the wind of this thing we call life. Why can't we just run...I don't do well with sitting still.
... As I watched the credits go by I wiped my tears away (good tears) and fell asleep.


3 love notes:

NIC-KIA said...

i can read your blog and after it will make me feel stronger. luhhh u lala!
-Nikky

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

See this is why I love watching "Sex and the City" you can always walk away either laughing or crying...or both but always learning something about yourself, I can't wait for the second movie to come out

umama said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog! And I love what you wrote here... so true... and I cannot tell you how many of those episodes left me in good tears like wow yah she's so right!