Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grey's Baby

Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley have released the first photos of their 10-month-old daughter, Naleigh, whom they adopted from South Korea. The two had been preparing for their beautiful little girl since late 2008. They applied to adopt from Korea last year, and had to complete a 40-page questionnaire that mined their personal backgrounds and parenting philosophies before they could qualify. I'm so happy for her, y'all know how much I love Heigl as an actor and now I respect her even more so as a follow mother. Adoption is a beautiful thing and to adopt a child with special needs, wow that says a lot about her. After seeing her on Ellen she seem so excited and ready for motherhood, I wish them the best!!

Read more: nydailynews.com



4 love notes:

Reggie said...

:P

La, I am so glad you sent back the interview. And I have something to ask you.

Sairy said...

She's the best are you kidding me! I work with special needs children and adults and its no walk in the park so hats off to her for taking on a little challenge and being different and you for posting this!

sheiswinterwest said...

this is absolutely beautiful! I'm happy for her and much respect for taking on the responsibility for caring for a special needs Child. I'm sure she is a fab. mother.

NIC-KIA said...

wow this is true beauty!
good hearts=happy people!!