Friday, August 21, 2009

what women want

“When I say, “I love you,” it’s not because I want you or because I can’t have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I’ve seen your kindness and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a woman.” I seen this a min ago and was like damn, if only. Then today I came across this and realized I found just the man who thinks and says these very things to me, on the daily! Someone who love me to my soul, pass my pain, hurt, and past. Despite my imperfections and indecisiveness. He embraces my core and creases my being, as a women, as a mother, as his lover and best friend. Those three words have so much meaning when someone means to understand their meaning.





2 love notes:

Nick said...

wow, its so great to have someone say that to you, keep enjoying it sister!

Rubinstein said...

This is the best love quote ive come across so far... nice blog