Friday, August 28, 2009

Trey Songz - Ready

1. Panty Droppa (Intro)
2. Neighbors Know My Name
3. Invented Sex (Feat. Drake)
4. I Need A Girl
5. One Love
6. Does He Do It
7. Say Aaah (Feat. Fabolous)
8. LOL Smiley Face (Feat. Gucci Mane & Soulja Boy)
9. Ready To Make Luv
10. Jupiter Love
11. Be Where You Are
12. Successful (Feat. Drake)
13. Black Roses
14. Love Lost
15. Hollalude
16. Holla If You Need Me
17. Yo Side of the Bed

buy the album on August 31th
((http://rapidshare.com/files/271320171/Trey_Songz-Ready-2009-H3X.rar))



3 love notes:

Reggie said...

Some of the songs are really good. I like "I Invented Sex" "One Love" "Does He Do It"....But to me, he is so average. Nice album cover because sex sells!

LaaLaa said...

drools

LaLa said...

@Reggie I agree 110% !! see that's why we work good together!! lol ;)

@LaaLaa i know girl I know