Friday, August 07, 2009

single living

Brings breakfast of champions & healthy hearts ♥
Today's menu:
Egg & Cheese Bagel Sandwich

Mmmmm. Is right!!
My first night in my place was rather lonely, I stood up till about 1ish cleans, putting things away and making my to do lists. So this morning (5am) I was so sluggish, went for a walk while my Ex slept, came back and made my Egg, Bagel goodness!!! Hit all the right spots.
For more pictures and recipe --

1/2 a toasted bagel (plain)
1 slice vegan cheese
2 scrambled egg whites
Sprinkled with some salt and pepper

let sit so cheese can melt & enjoy!

2 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

this looks so good!

almost like an advertisement for a new micky d's breakfeast sandwich lol

NIC-KIA said...

this is new...ur single?
since when?
i mean...i did read read F R E E D O M...but really?