Wednesday, August 26, 2009

self-l-o-v-e.

love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. it been a while since I've done a ladies edition & it's not a good thing, gotta to keep motivating and passing on the word about, Love him but Love YOU more. I just bring knowledge from someone who been threw {most, almost & way to many} situations. I've learned a great deal from them and about myself. I offer what I know to save many girls and women the hassle. You should ALWAYS be your own #1 bottom line! Not talking about being selfish (although that is sometimes a healthy choice as well) talking about loving you, who you are, inside && out. Because when you do NO ONE and NOTHING can change you or make you feel like you have to. When your comfortable with you everyone else will be too. love love love self self self.

3 love notes:

Reggie said...

Loved this from beginning to end!!!

NIC-KIA said...

if only every gilr could read this post!

Tia said...

agreed 100%