Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Current Obsession,

I was recently gifted this beauty here, tee entire Sex in the City collect. I had before NEVER seen ONE episode of it. My girlfriends were disappointed and wanted to watch the Sex in the City movie with me BUT NOT until I watch all season first. This past weekend I went threw season 1 & 2 and let me just say I'm so freakin' HOOKED!! If you were like me and missed the City train, it's time you jumped on. Ladies lot of lessons to learn, TRUST!! It's gonna be so easy to get threw these dvds. I already feel like a super fan haha. I can honestly say that each one of the girls is a piece of me in some way I can relate to all of them, plus they are just all bad bitches!!! I love it! Movie 2 is actually coming out soon!!

"I've done the merry go round I've been through the revolving door I feel like I met somebody I can stand still with for a minute and... don't you wanna stand still with me?"


0 love notes: