Wednesday, August 05, 2009

blue oats

5:15am meditation followed with Traditional oatmeal & fresh blue berries.

Continuing my healthy & happy lifestyle. I woke up this morning feeling tired from packing all night (see post soon 'moving on up') But I kick my butt into gear and started my day out with Meditation and prayer. Once I was out the shower I headed to the kitchen to fix me something delicious and nutritious. Today's choice:
Traditional oatmeal & fresh blue berries.
To Get Recipe --
Get your butt in gear in the morning with some oats --
* 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup water, pinch salt
water and salt to a boil, pour in oats
let oats cook for about 5 mins
* 1/2 banana, sliced
* handful blueberries
* cinnamon to taste
* 1 Tbsp Peanut butter
makes for a delicious and energy booster breakfast!!

0 love notes: