Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh Drake...

the disappointment continues....

Reason #367 why I'm not feeling this dude & his music no mas:

how can you legitly say this is a FREESTYLE when you stright READING the ish off your blackberry.. smh that's called resehered sweetheart not freestyle. This dude is trying soooooo hard, it's sad. "can I do that, can I do that, can I do that..." for reals??!? Funniest shit is how he couldn't find his last "freesytle" at the end haha are you serious... smh and he couldn't just say some shit, do some real free style..?? I guess he really ain't shit without his BB. Then he gonna say, "I couldn't give it all to them" ...*blank stare* naww dude you just couldn't find it. smh. He has some good punch lines and verses once it's in the Blackberry but I'm just not feeling him no more. sorry.

LMAO. please watch. someone out there feels what I'm feelin and saying...

0 love notes: