Wednesday, July 08, 2009

lately,



I'm just sick of hearing people bitch and complain...
jealous eyes, divest actions, negative attitudes, bittiness, resentment, ungratefulness, abusers, users, disconnected, selfish, unrealistic, insensitive PEOPLE!!! No one is PREFECT nor is LIFE!! Stop Judging and passing on judgment as if your GOD. Please if your opinion is SUPERFICIAL and FULL of negative content KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF!!! Life is to damn short to be pissed off and bitter all the time. I wake up in the morning and YOUR THE LAST THING ON MY MIND. I love every SINGLE PERSON who MATTERS to me, I pray for them, KIT, and always, always make sure that they know I love them! I would do just about anything for the ones I love. But the last thing I need in my BEAUTIFUL LIFE is someone (or PEOPLE) who want to bring me down to there level of self-pity. My dance card is full and can't attend, SORRY!! It's mind blowing to me how many people COMPLAIN on the daily (multiple times a day at that) When they have a place to live, food to eat, legs to walk, air to breathe, and the internet to spread how "life is so hard, unfair, boring, sucks, etc etc" !! It just hots my pot how folks have so much but take it as so little. Be blessed and give thanks for a change, perhaps try giving instead of TAKING, that may bring you to a happier place. Stop looking for a hand out or thinking people owe you something! Stop feeling sorry for yourself and please stop thinking everyone cares about your angry, bitter, negative shit!! WE DONT or at least I don't! I'm guilty of complain about a bad day or hard time every now and again but I FARRRRR from dwell on it or look for someone to pick me up or feel sorry for me! I pick ME UP and keep it pushing! There is always good in every, what we think is bad. Things could as be worst and life is NOT HARD!! I'm so over these people and what they are all about. I have no time for FAKE, negative people. Every time someone passes it brings me back to the day my mother passed away. Life is short and so precious, remember that next time you start to bitch.


be blessed,
L
"If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more.
If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough."

0 love notes: