Thursday, July 30, 2009

i realized

"I’ma do the best I can do cause I’m the best when I’m with you." how good I have it with you, your an amazing man, I love you, I'm in love with you. Your so good to me. Are we perfect, hell no. Do we fight, better believe it. But in the end I'm so grateful that I'm not out there anymore, dealing with lame ass dudes and all their games. I'm blessed to have a man who respect me and loves my son as if it was his own. I'm lucky to have someone who is patient enough to deal with ALL my hang-ups (cause I have plenty) someone who love me beyond my pain and past. We make each other better and I'm a greater women with him by my side. Why risk it or jeopardize my heaven for anything..?!? So many are still looking and hoping for what I have already found. Relationships are give and take and it's hard to find a man who understands that. Bottom line I'm blessed, that pass are disagreements and differences OUR priority is each others happiness and all that little BS is not worth breaking up or fight over & it's definitely not worth going else where. 80 - 20 rule truly is alive and real, for both sexes, don't leave your 80 for a 20 work with your 80 and get what you need, be vocal and talk it out. The 20 is not always greener on the other side, feel me..

0 love notes: