Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day two


Breakfast consisted of Cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, and blue berries.
It was very tasty and gave me a huge energy boost. I feel great so far, no headaches, and I don't feel tried at all.
A lot of people have been inquiring about the fast and why I'm doing it. Well like I said in my last post, I was "feeling for a fix", my body and mind just ain't been right and I needed a major cleansing of my mind, body, and soul. 7 days of juice fasting is a great way for a "new start", as I look at it. Building up to a healthier and happier life. My purpose and the reason I'm doing the fast is NOT to lost weight, it will happen, but it's not my goal or intention of the fast. Losing weight is great and who doesn't enjoy dropping pounds but I'm more concerned of being healthy and feeling better, health wise. Feeling tried and over whelmed all the time is not the business. I just wanted to add that in there.

So just keep emailing me your questions and I'll keep answering. :)

1 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

This looks very yummy...and healthy...you put me to shame lol