Wednesday, July 29, 2009

chick-push


Beyond the fact that I'm a vegetarian I just think that it's wrong to eat KFC period. I DO NOT eat anything from there, I wouldn't even have a cup of water. They gets NO respect or support from me. I never push vegetarianism on anyone, especailly my family and friend, I choose to live my life my way and you do the same. But one thing I do, do is PUSH THE ISSUE THAT NO ONE SHOULD EAT OR BUY FROM KFC!! Aaron, being the wonderful man that he is, easily agreed to eat at El polo loco instead. He knows my beliefs and how I feel and would rather skip it, POP-EYES is 10x better anyway!! He respects my wishes and that's that. My sisters on the other hand sometimes slip up and they know NOT TO EVEN attempt to talk to me after that. The choice is yours, but don't be a JerkFace walk away from the old man and go else where, again I reference you POP-EYES! If you want to continue reading this post just click the link -->
If you can't seem to understand why I feel the way I do about KFC, please take a moment to watch this video

Watch more videos at KentuckyFriedCruelty.com.

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."


0 love notes: