Thursday, June 04, 2009

25 Hottest Summer Jams of All Time

(in no particular order).

1. 'Summertime' -Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff
2. 'You're All I Need' -Method Man
3. 'Dancing in the Street' -The Vandellas
4. 'If I Ruled the World' -Nas
5. 'One More Chance (Remix)' -Notorious B.I.G.
6. 'Can't You See' -Total
7. 'Bills, Bills, Bills' -Destiny’s Child
8. 'Yeah' -Usher
9. 'I Get Around' -2Pac
10. 'Push It' -Salt-N-Pepa
11. 'Crazy in Love' -Beyonce
12. 'Umbrella' -Rihanna
13. 'This Is How We Do It' -Montell Jordan
14. 'Remember the Time' -MJ
15. 'Killing Me Softly' -Fugees
16. 'Hot in Herre' -Nelly
17. 'Big Pimpin' -Jay-Z
18. 'Pleasure Principle' -Janet Jackson
19. 'The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)' -Missy Elliott
20. 'Hey Mr. DJ' -Zhane
21. 'Got to Give It Up' -Marvin Gaye
22. 'Hey Ya!' -OUTKAST
23. 'Touch Me, Tease Me' -Case and Foxy Brown
24. 'Before I Let Go' -Frankie Beverly and Maze
25. 'Loungin' -LL CoolJ

via essence.com
how do ya'll feel about this list (+add) (-take away) ?!? I'm thinking about actually making this listing into a cd, I thinks it's a nice track list.

2 love notes:

Mrs. Johnson said...

summertime in the LBC!!! dove shack! i'm gonna put it on the blog! lol

LaLa said...

I second that motion!!

"I run with the, I ride this the.. don't you know I'm from the LBC.."!!

yesss! lol