Monday, May 18, 2009

time is flying

& life is going....
this past week and weekend was FILLED to the rim with life's goodness and memories.

I've been busy doing just that, photo's will prove.

My best friend *Moni* came and went

class of 2009 came and went

Graduation is over & students are gone

Thing with Aaron are REAL, I chose the word REAL because, saying things are prefect or something more or less cheesy then that would be just that UNREAL. We've had disagreements, mood swings, NO TIME, irritation BUT we have successfully worked threw it all and that's what makes what we have and ARE BUILDING, REAL ! Best choice of words. He makes me so happy and even when he frustrates me and I him I can't even begin to tell you how much joy he bring to my life! God has truly blessed Exavier's and my life.

Everyday I look at the calendar I think to myself...
where is the time going...

as I say goodbye to the seniors it's unreal how fast this year has went.

1 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

I think when things are going well the times goes hella fast but then when things start going down time goes way too slow! lol I say enjoy it while you can ;)