Wednesday, May 27, 2009

matters of the heart

And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter— they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long...

it's been sometime since I poured my heart out in a post. as I'm sure MANY of you can tell (faithfuls & friends) A LOT has changed with me in the pass couple of months. Although I have made some post here and there I haven't really shared the depths of my mind and heart like I usually do. Not for any other reason but lack of time and energy.. Just busy enjoying what the lord has blessed me with and working to keep it. I just want to say thanks to all my readers who have showed there never ending support and love, comments, twittering with me, linking me, and emails!! Even my quite readers who just drop by and read quietly, I appreciate you!!

to all my lady readers, Ladies Edition will be back and I will continue to answer your questions just keep emailing me, adelamavila@gmail.com.

as for me and my heart, well just as all matters of the heart when they are just how you pictured them to be, words, post, and blogs can't put into words the beats of your heart and the smile on your face. Waking up with joy in heart every morning know that I have a good man in my life that loves the lord, me, and my son. Nothing is better then that.

2 love notes:

Retromus-ik said...

"I have a good man in my life that loves the lord, me, and my son. Nothing is better then that"---Love that part! I'm happy for you:)

LaLa said...

Thanks girl!! Took a long time to get to this place...and boy was it worth it all!!! <3 thanks love.