Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Drake Concert

HOT MESS! to say the least! Everyone knows I was beyond hyped for this show and needless to say I was so DISAPPOINTED :\ Standing in line OUTSIDE, in nasty ass San Bernardino for more then 2 hours, the "all ages" madness smh, all the children who forgot there D.O for there out of control B.O, TOP OFF WITH a less then 30min performance from the MAIN performer, Drake. smh. You mean to tell me I stood in a "club line", dealt with SB water bugs, 12 y.o hookers, boys in skinny boys, in a hot ass room for ONLY 3.3 song... SMH!! I was PISSED to say the least BUTTT being with my guy, all dressed up, good music (it was short but it was good), laughing at crazy kids, and 4 dollar heinekens. We had a good time. Being that it ended so early we got food and headed back to my house. Where we ate, he ate, and we fell asleep. LMAO @ all of ya'll who caught that shit hahaha...

Anyhow I still like Drake but who ever he let put this shit together he should FIRER!! I seen so many videos of Drake shows and NONE NONE NONE of them look like this shit....


Video is shity but if you listen you can hear me and Aaron singing to each other lol

0 love notes: