Wednesday, April 08, 2009

what I wouldn't do for the right one....



We've all done crazy, ridiculous, out of this world bullshit, when we were or thought we were head over heels in love. I could layout a list of over 101 things I've done for "the one"! It's funny how men a women come out of their element of "I would NEVER do....." when they find someone who rocks the hell out of their world, be it; mentally or sexually they have you doing shit you swore you never would. Coming out of pocket, giving up shit, losing weight, changing you hair, weekly waxing, take up Spanish class, pretend to like something you really hate, the list goes on and on. I'm guilty and I'll be the first to admit I've changed me to fit [him] too many times to count. The reality of it is this, if someone claims they "LOVE YOU" they do just that, love you. Faults, habits, hairy, roots showing and all! They will never try to change who you are NEITHER will you. They wont expect you to adapt a new love for something just because they love it. GRANTED I'm all about compromise and trying new things. But we are who we are, you shouldn't have to change or do anything for another person to love you or love you more!! A long time ago I vowed to never do things like this but who am I kidding it's part of the chase haha Now don't get me wrong I don't believe in false advertisement but learning a little bit more about his job or buying a jersey of his favorite baseball team is ALWAYS a nice touch! haha Oh what I would do for love and the "right one"....

1 love notes:

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

I think sometimes when you get in a relationship the other person can teach you things and change your outlook on life which can change you internally. This can be a good thing cause it opens you up to a lot more opportunities but it sucks when you feel like your not your own individual anymore :(